Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weekly Thought Bonanza January 10th


On Sunday/Monday, I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week. After my short holiday break the “Bonanza is back.


Who had a tougher holiday Charlie Sheen or Tiger Woods?

The New York Jets might be the sleeper team during the NFL playoffs this year. A great running game and a good defense goes a long way in the playoffs. Dallas might just be the best team in the playoffs, however.

Robin Williams has not done a decent movie in a long long time. His stand up is still vintage Robin, but his movies are just pitiful lately. Whatever you do, do not rent the World’s Greatest Dad DVD with Williams. You will fall asleep.

It scares me that I am now closer to sixty than I am to twenty. My life is flying by and I still have so much to do. Hopefully I can start slowing down the aging processes sooner rather than later.

Among the things that I have seen this week that struck me the most is the political pundits who have said over and over again that 2010 will be the year of change in Congress. Didn’t we just elect change?

The Akhmed the Dead terrorist skits on u-tube are absolutely the funniest skits I have seen in a long time. I hope they keep up the skits.

Blow Pops now come without the stick in a mini version. What will they think of next?

With all the coverage issues I get on my cell phone the Verizon and the AT&T commercials would make you think you would get service on Mount Everest, however.

What is the difference between a toy and an empty coke bottle to a nine month old? Absolutely nothing?

All of a sudden Pepsi has decided to add sugar back into their soft drinks than high fructose syrup. My question is what is the difference? To me they both are not really good for you.

If you live in New England do not buy a BMW 750 and drive it in the snow. You are better off with a Toyota Corolla.

Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory is an interesting concept, but I am not quite sure that it is totally believable.

The Weekly Thought Bonanza thought of the week; If in fact the Democrats lose Ted Kennedy’s senate seat in Massachusetts then they are in real trouble in 2010.

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse

or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse

E-mail me at drcchasse@verizon.net to get on our mailing list.

Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

To receive a copy of the Hardcover or softcopy of the Well Thought out Thoughts and Opinions with a Bunch of Useless Information book, please send an e-mail to drcrischasse@me.com

No comments: