Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekly Thought Bonanza November 30th


On Sunday/Monday, I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week. After my short holiday break the “Bonanza is back.


Christmas music before December 1st makes no sense to me. It is so nice to just enjoy Thanksgiving first.

Tiger Woods is human after all. Good luck Tiger, cleaning up that mess my friend.

My Christmas tree is up before December first by the way. With an eight month old and a baby on the way, I just had to.

Somali Pirates have hijacked another oil tanker this week. When will we learn that this has to be stopped immediately? Goes to show you the United Nations cannot do a thing. Once again Great Britain and the United States have to play the world policeman.

Concussions in the NFL have to be dealt with more strictly. The league makes billions in revenue so there are no excuses. Protect the players first. Football might just become too dangerous to play.

ESPN has incredibly hilarious commercials when their on air talent and athletes mix. You cannot change the channel when they come on. The new ‘Shaqtus” commercial is an instant classic. Good commercials are better than any television show to me.

Just a thought her, but how many of you think that there is no way this flu season will ever end? There are more people out sick and school days missed than I can ever remember. Piece of advice, try the Zinc and Vitamin C diet.

Reports of Chinese children being kidnapped and sold in U.S. has some worried orphans they adopted weren't really orphans, others fearing crackdowns might backfire on kids with medical problems.

Whatever happened to good old fashion family fun entertainment? Does anyone play games like Monopoly or Life?

I know that Friday after Thanksgiving is a big shopping day, but to line up at 3 am is not my idea of a fun day. If I have to get up at 3 am it is to feed the baby.

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat and my electric bill is about to go through the roof with all of the lights I have up. Clark Griswold Chasse is the name and hanging lights is not what I wanted to be doing in 50 mph wind this weekend.

Blue Ray DVD’s are absolutely awesome to watch. Having to update the software is not awesome at all.

I am glad the city of New Orleans is having a revival and with their undefeated football team the city has a sense of pride. Tuning on the New England Patriots is not fun for a fan of the Pats.

The Weekly Thought Bonanza thought of the week; What do you get someone for Christmas that has everything? I need ideas.

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse

or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse

E-mail me at drcchasse@verizon.net to get on our mailing list.

Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

E-mail: drcrischasse@verizon.net

Voice 206-350-6437

No comments: