Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekly Thought Bonanza Nov 22nd


On Sunday/Monday, I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week.


Miley Cyrus is getting an incredible amount of heat for dissing the movie “Twilight’. Why do people feel the need to criticize individuals who do not like Vampires? I hate Vampires. They are creepy and they drink blood for god sake’s. Miley, I am with you on this one kiddo.

I so like the Geico commercials are great. When I needed insurance I called Geico first. Why? Because I remember the commercials. Good job little green fella.

Nothing is better than having a child, two is even better.

I love Thanksgiving for the turkey and the football. Watching the Lions get “stuffed” like a turkey every Thanksgiving is getting a little old. Can we change the Cowboys and Lions now, please?

What ever happened to Stroh’s beer and that smart little dog that could open the bottle and drink it? That dog was the best.

Kellie Pickler, of American Idol fame, please get rid of the red hair.

Iran has started to play war games to protect its nuclear arsenal. I hear the sound of the Israeli jets getting their engines revved up. There is no way Israel is going to let the Iranians have a nuclear arsenal stacked up, no way.

Rodney Harrison and Tony Dungy are great on the Sunday Night Football show. They offer great insights without going over the top. Truly remarkable in this day an age, where most announcers try to be the story, instead of just reporting it.

I thought I could live without my Blackberry someday, but ummm, no I cannot. What an invention and what a great way to communicate with everyone, without being on the phone 24/7.

I have always liked the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The ten p.m. version should have been more of a variety show than what we are seeing now. The show is falling flat for the 10 p.m. time slot. It is too bad because I had high hopes for the show.

Netflix has pretty much put Blockbuster out of business. I tried Netflix this month and it has totally changed my opinion on how to rent movies. I absolutely love it. Check it out.

Is laser correction surgery worth it? Please let me know. I would love to wake up in the am and find out that I can actually see.

I enjoy lighting a fire at my house every night. I burn at least three cords of wood each year. I often wonder how many trees are burned in a calendar year. The gas fireplace just does not do it for me.

Jon and Kate please please go away.

If you were only correct fifty percent of the time in your job would you be fired? You would not if you were a meteorologist. Today for instance it was supposed to be sixty degrees and sunny in Boston and yet, it was forty degrees with not a ray of sunshine. Glad I do not even listen to the weatherman any more.

Why can’t we get the H1N1 vaccinations to the public faster? Did we run out of chicken eggs or something?

Is there anything better than a big fat juicy cheeseburger?

The Weekly Thought Bonanza thought of the week; when one router goes down in Utah and every flight in the United States gets affected in the process you know that there is a problem with air travel in America.


Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse

or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse

E-mail me at drcchasse@verizon.net to get on our mailing list.

Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

E-mail: drcrischasse@verizon.net

Voice 206-350-6437

No comments: