Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekly Thought Bonanza Nov 14th


On Sunday/Monday, I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week.


It is never ok to flip the middle finger at anyone when you’re driving. When you get the ole’ dirty bird from a lady who is at least seventy five years old, after she cuts you off in your lane on the highway, is just disturbing.

I really enjoy Meatball Subs. D’Angelos has a pretty good one.

The best defense is a good offense in any sport, but I must say the offense of the Cleveland Browns is absolutely pathetic. Which leaves me to believe their defense is not any good either. My dislike for Eric Mangini, the head coach of the Browns, is the biggest jackarse in the NFL. Even though I love Brady Quinn, I hope Cleveland loses every game 100 to zero.

The Chai Tea from Kuerig for your machine is two thumbs way up.

The Winter Olympics is almost upon us and I for one cannot wait. There is such excitement when the Olympics are on television in my household. Since the US Hockey team won the gold in 1980, I have always been partial to the winter games.

The New Apple commercials dissing Windows 7 is too funny.

I am hoping that this holiday season will be the real stimulation the economy needs to get it back on track. If we just try and spend that little extra this season it might be the nail in the coffin for this prolonged recession we are in. Christmas commercials are on way too early this year, however.

Armored, the new movie with Matt Dillon looks like a winner.

Maybe it is just me, but the price of a laptop has dropped to about three hundred and fifty dollars. Everyone school age child should have one. There is where the stimulus money should have been spent.

Does anyone remember Y2K? The decade is about over and I cannot believe how fast it went by.

Do Hybrid cars perform like they are promoted to be? Hybrid, Hybrid, Hybrid, I am tired of hearing Hybrid. How about just making cars that use synthetic gas? We did put a man on the moon didn’t we?

Can we come up with a better way to get rid of trash? I see these landfills that have mountains of piled trash and it makes me extremely sad that we are ruining the landscape of this nation.

The New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday Night Football cannot get any better.

The Weekly Thought Bonanza thought of the week: There must be a cap on the amount of money that the government can borrow. The Federal Reserve Bank wants Congress to increase the debt limit from 12.1 trillion dollars. How much does this administration want to spend?

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse
or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse
E-mail me at drcchasse@verizon.net to get on our mailing list.
Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute




No comments: