Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly Thought Bonanza Dec 20th


On Sunday/Monday, I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week.


The snow in the Northeast this weekend has pretty much restored my faith in Al Gore. The way he tells it, next year we will be all at the beach at this time.

Speaking of the bad weather, I know air bags are supposed to save your life, but they sure as heck hurt when they go off. Think I would have rather had taken my chances this weekend inside my Range Rover without them.

Yes Virginia, the Keurig Brewer makes a wonderful Christmas Gift. Have I mentioned I really like mine?

Whatever happened to bakeries? I was in the grocery store and watched them take out of the freezer all the bread for the day. No wonder why there is absolutely a different taste to their so called “fresh” bread. I miss the neighborhood bakery.

No matter how you feel about it, the healthcare legislation was rushed and I do not believe we needed a bill that solves issues not opens them.

The stay at home mom who used Twitter to tell everyone to pray for her son as he lie in the hospital after drowning in the family pool. What do people really think about before they commit plain old dumb arse moves?

Waiting in line to see Santa Claus with everyone’s child running around and crying is one of the worst things so far about being a dad. Seeing your son’s big smile on Santa’s lap is one of the best and most cherished memories so far.

Survivor needs to either re-tool next season or I think that it might go into the reality television graveyard. Make some fun changes and big surprises and it still might have some legs.

On the other hand, the new season of 24 with Keifer Sutherland is fast approaching and I for one cannot wait. Jack is back and this season is supposed to be the finest so far.

How much wrapping paper do you think is used in one Christmas Season? Eight thousand tons and 50,000 trees were used last year. Before you start to get upset over the trees, more than 50 million dollars are raised each year for charities across the globe at gift wrapping stations. (stats from CBS News)

Comparing Elvis and Howard Stern in Sirius Radio’s new commercial at first glance seems ludicrous. Then after you think about it a bit Stern did change radio as Elvis changed music. Something to think about.

The Weekly Thought Bonanza Thought of the Week; If the economy is so bad, then why couldn’t I find a parking spot at the mall in the last month?


Please feel free to post a comment after each and every column. Just click on the word "comment" highlighted in blue at the bottom of the article to share your thoughts


Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse
or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse

E-mail me at drcchasse@verizon.net to get on our mailing list.

Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

E-mail: drcchasse@verizon.net
voice 206-350-6437

No comments: