Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekly Thought Bonanza February 22nd

On Monday I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week.


Is it me or have we really lowered ourselves as a nation when we have to change hotdogs because children are choking on them? I gave my son a hotdog once when we ordered from the kiddies menu. I cut my son’s hotdog into a million pieces, took me twenty five minutes, but I did it. I cut the hotdog into pieces for my nine month old at the time. Let’s not redesign the bun because parents are too lazy or more to the point, don’t want to get their food cold.

The new Sirius/XM Blackberry App is fabulous.

If you are a sports, fan the hockey game between the United States of America and Canada is an instant classic. I have never been more excited for a game since the Miracle on Ice game in 1980.

Ham, Pineapple, and Garlic pizza is the best I have ever tasted.

Stuart Woods novels are excellent. I am really enjoying his new novel, Kisser. He is one author that needs to be checked out.

I love old ripped T-shirts. They are the best to wear to bed.

Whatever happened to Doan’s pills. Wasn’t it the miracle cure for back aches. My back and knees are killing me from years of football and rugby. Why can I not find it?

Mitt Romney is the next Ronald Reagan. Watch, listen, and learn, people Romney in 2012 is a Dr Cris Chasse lock.

The democrats are bringing healthcare back. What will it take for them to stop rushing through this bill and actually trying to make one that makes sense?

Bode Miller, it is about time, my man!!

I am watching ice dancing. Why? I have no idea except to say the Americans have a shot at two medals.

Jay Leno is back next Monday where he certainly belongs and never should have had the 11:30 time slot taken away. Conan O’brien I feel really bad for you. Keep your chin up my friend. No pun intended.

Does anyone remember records anymore?

The Weekly Thought Bonanza Thought of the Week; Why are all of our politicians in the hospital with heart problems? Is it because their jobs are so stressful that they cannot handle it?

There is nothing wrong with being the cowboy every once an awhile

Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse

Or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse

E-mail me at drcrischasse@me.com to get on our mailing list.

Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.

To receive a copy of the Hardcover or softcopy of the Well Thought out Thoughts and Opinions with a Bunch of Useless Information book, please send an e-mail to drcrischasse@me.com

voice 206-350-4670

No comments: