Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekly Thought Bonanza Dec 13th



On Sunday/Monday, I produce a column called “The Weekly Thought Bonanza”. The column is based on all of the random thoughts that run through my head all week, and trust me there are a plethora of them. I will try to share as many of these thoughts as I can, so each one of my readers can think just a little bit extra over the coming week. After my short holiday break the “Bonanza is back.


Can you win a Nobel Peace Prize the same week you decide to send more Americans to war? Obviously you can.

Better mood this week as my beloved Patriots took care of that pesky Carolina team.

Italian Premier Berlusconi had his nose broken and cracked two teeth, when he was struck in the face by a statue of him. Remind me again why we are down on the secret service for letting un-invited guests into the White House.

Sponsors are dropping Tiger Woods faster than you can say ho, ho, ho, no pun intended. Well, maybe a little pun.

If you get a chance to see the Santa Land Diaries, do not miss the chance. It is laugh out loud funny.

I heard Lennox Lewis say, “In a heavyweight fight you want to hit your opponent.” Really Lennox, do you think so? I thought you might just want to dance with them or watch a movie with them and eat popcorn. Never knew you were supposed to hit your opponent during a fight no less. Why do the Television Networks just hire ex-jocks as commentators? Most are laughable and should not be behind a microphone.

Bank commercials make me absolutely sick to my stomach. Do the bank executives even care that they are pushing their sins on the American people. Bank of America should be renamed Bank of Dumbarse’s.

There is nothing worse than cold toes in the winter. I went to EMS Sports and found the best pair of boots I have ever tried on my feet. I just love something that works as advertised.

I have been to a bunch of these so called famous chef’s restaurants and I have to say, my dad and mom’s cooking blows all of these places away.

I do like to look at a nice Poinsettia plant. Why do we have to put them away after Christmas? I like them, I really really like them.

Coffee tip of the week. Green Mountain Coffee’s Dark Hazelnut Roast is absolutely fabulous.

The Geico Caveman commercials are really getting old. Time to moth ball them.

Has anyone played Guitar Hero and can’t not keep up on the first level besides me?

Why do people go and get themselves stranded in the middle of nowhere? How did we manage 200 years ago when hunters had no helicopter patrols to find them?

The Weekly Thought Bonanza thought of the week; Why would you run the Santa Speedo road race? I can think of better ways to raise money without wearing a speedo in December.


Please feel free to post a comment after each and every column. Click on the comments at the end of the article



Follow me on twitter at https://twitter.com/drcchasse

or send a friend request on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cris.chasse

E-mail me at drcchasse@verizon.net to get on our mailing list.

Please forward to your friends and colleagues to enjoy. The more readers I have, the more money that is raised for the Dana Farber Cancer Institute.



voice 206-350-6437

No comments: